Terms & Conditions
Last Updated on May 24, 2017. These terms and conditions are effective immediately for those registering accounts after this date. For pre-existing accounts, these terms and conditions will become effective thirty (30) days after this date or upon acceptance of the updated Terms by the user, whichever is sooner.
- Welcome to the REWOP App (the “App”). This App is published and maintained by REWOP LLC, a Delaware Corporation with an office at 110 Cullen Way, Newark, DE 19711. REWOP LLC owns and operates the App on its own behalf.
- CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS: We may modify the Terms from time to time. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the App is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your use of the App. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the App prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the App after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
- GENERAL CONDUCT:
- The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable US federal and state laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
- You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
- Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
- Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
- You agree to indemnify REWOP and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which we suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
- The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to REWOP or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without the express permission of REWOP
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks“) contained on or in the App are owned by REWOP or its third party partners. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trademarks without the prior written consent of a relevant third party partner of REWOP.
- You alone are responsible for the content that you submit into the App. Once published, your content cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of your submitted content as described herein. You may not represent your content as sponsored or endorsed by REWOP in any way.
- We may use your submitted content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms (“Other Media”). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the App and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the App and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against REWOP and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of your content.
- We reserve the right to remove any content for any purpose, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
- SUGGESTIONS: By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Suggestions”), you agree that (a) your Suggestion does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (b) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (c) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works from, publish, distribute and sublicense the Suggestions, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against REWOP and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Suggestions.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). REWOP may monetize some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programs. Notwithstanding such affiliate programs, REWOP does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites, their availability or contents.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER:
- USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) REWOP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN REWOP AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP.
- REWOP will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
- IF REWOP IS LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO THE APP, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($50.00) or the amount paid to REWOP in connection with such liabilities within the previous six (6) months, whichever is greater.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of REWOP for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by US law.
- SERVICE SUSPENSION: REWOP reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it for any purpose, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
- ADVERTISERS IN THE APP: We accept no responsibility for adverts that may be contained within the App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not REWOP, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
- IN-APP OFFERS. Any in-app offers, vouchers, or bonuses issued by REWOP may only be used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and REWOP concerning your use of the App.
- RIGHT TO MODIFY: We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the App at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts. For any claim brought by either party, you agree to submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction in the state and federal courts in Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- SURVIVABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. REWOP’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by REWOP in writing.
Our Collection of Information
REWOP uses the information we collect to operate, maintain, and provide you with the most updated features and functionality of the Service. We also use the information to analyze how the Service is used, maintain security, diagnose service and technical problems, personalize content, monitor aggregate metrics such as visitor traffic and demographics, and track Content and users as necessary to comply with applicable laws. REWOP collects the following information as necessary.
Information You Submit to Us
To use the Service, you provide information about yourself such as your email address, name, and optionally, a picture of yourself. If you register for an account through the REWOP app or website, your name, picture, and other information you choose to disclose will be displayed in the app.
Your Use of REWOP
The content that you contribute to the Service, including your reviews, comments, photos, locations, friend lists, favorites, and account profile is intended for public consumption. We may display this information through the service, share it with businesses, or distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
Information We Collect Passively
Usage data. We collect usage data from your interaction with our services, including the pages you visit, what you click, frequency of usage, etc. Like most web services, REWOP’s servers keep log files every time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, software versions, and timestamps.
Device data. We collect data from the device and application you use to access our services, such as your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, & geographic location.
Information from third parties. We may collect data from third parties if you give permission to those parties to share information with us. For example, you have the option of registering on REWOP with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account. If you choose this option, the authentication of your logon credentials is handled by the third party and we only collect information about your account that you expressly share with us.
REWOP may also use session cookies to better understand how you interact with our service, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic data to and from the App. Cookies enable REWOP to improve your usage experience by allowing for functionality like saving data that is consistent across multiple uses.
How We Use Your Information
REWOP uses information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To present our Services and the content we provide through those services
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell identifying personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. REWOP cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of REWOP or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Business Transfers. In the event of a change in ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Security. REWOP is committed to the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
REWOP will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technologies become available. However, no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, you are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your information for the use of the Services. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may transmit or receive during your use of the Services.
Changes to this Policy
We may use your contact information to market to you and provide you with information about our products & services, including but not limited to our Service. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.